Monday, August 8, 2011

The Nonsensical Entry

I've had countless episodes when I would just lie wide awake in the middle of the night, staring (unconsciously) at a particular space with thoughts running around my head, almost like there's a stampede going on in there. It's beyond chaotic, really. I even couldn't recall later in the day what I'd been thinking about that made me stay up all night.

There are times too that I would log in here in an attempt to chronicle my thoughts. But I would always find myself staring at the blank space where I should be writing (or more appropriately, typing) my thoughts away. Nothing would come out. I'm not sure if it's because I'm losing my ability to remember things well. Or I realize that my thoughts earlier in the day are not worth blogging about. Or I'm starting to lose my ability to articulate my thoughts in the written form. Or I'm thinking too much that I get lost and don't know where to begin. Or I'm simply going crazy.

Please pray that my brain would come up with something worth blogging about...so those unsuspecting victims-readers (IF ANY, that is) won't have to be tortured by reading nonsensical entries from me. Yeah, like this one.

NBC

No comments:

Post a Comment