Friday, August 12, 2011

Facepainting, I Dearly Miss.



This is definitely my favorite make-up look that I've done on myself and my little sister. It's very colorful, obviously. It's cheery and summery. Personally, I think the look evokes happy emotions. It's almost like seeing the sun shining at its brightest amidst a blue, cloudless sky. OK, I'm going too far.

I miss playing with make-up. I don't have the luxury of time to do that anymore. For crying out loud, I don't even have the free time to rest in the truest sense of the word. Weekends mean differently for me now. I work on my cases and pleadings, only that I do so at home. I feel so guilty after indulging in a number of hours of sleep. I can't do something leisurely without being constantly haunted by the thought that I'm being irresponsible. I can't catch a movie without dates (representing deadlines) randomly popping out of the movie screen. Ugh.

Wait, what's this post about? Oh yes, make-up. I wish I could be a part-time make-up artist. I have tons of make-up. I got the tools. Perhaps, I got the skills too. Now all I need is time to fulfill that. 

So little time, so many things (I want) to do. Oh well.

NBC

No comments:

Post a Comment