Friday, July 22, 2011

Alhamdulillah Ya Allah!

While I was at the shower, I suddenly thought of how lucky my sisters and I have been and how Allah (SWT) has blessed us despite our situation. And how I don't often thank Him for that. Silly me.

So let me take this opportunity to thank Him for continuously looking after us and for providing for us.

Shukran ya Allah for giving me the strength and courage to survive in a jungle called "Bar Review and Bar Exams".

Shukran ya Allah for letting me pass the Bar Exams.

Shukran ya Allah for giving me a job that allows me to do something I enjoy. Shukran for surrounding me with kind and wonderful people at my workplace and for giving me a work space that's conducive to productivity.

Shukran ya Allah for providing for us. Shukran for the comfortable shelters where we are currently staying in.

Shukran for keeping us healthy.

Shukran for protecting us from harm and for keeping us safe all the time.

Shukran for giving us such big-hearted, kind, generous people for a family. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. =)

Shukran ya Allah for everything you have provided for. I profusely apologize for being oblivious about my religious duties at times. Please forgive me for sinning, wittingly or unwittingly.

Shukran ya Allah, shukran. I can't thank you enough for being so kind to us, for everything that You have blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment